So, you want easy and quick? I can give you that! But what about taste good? What about something everyone will like? Let me tell you, this is the easy, quick, good and the one dish I have found that most people love!
Here we go.
- 2 cans of Chili (I use vegetarian or I make my own)
- 1 bag of Fritos
- 1 onion or less
- Cheese (as much or as little as you like)
- Jalopenos (if desired)
- Oil spray
So it is as easy as this.
- Chop the onions
- Spay a large baking dish with oil. The deep kind, like the picture shows. Amazing how long these last. I think this one is about 30 years old!
- Layer all ingredients in the dish. Sometimes I start with chili, sometimes with chips. I don’t think it matters which. Layer until you reach near the top of the dish. I always make cheese on top! Because it is so pretty melted!
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
Let me know what you think and if you try it!